A team of rope-fixing Sherpas has reached the summit of Mt. Lhotse this evening at 18:45(Nepal Time).
The Sherpas from Seven Summit Treks under the management of Expedition Operators of Nepal (EOA) have reached the top of Mount Lhotse, becoming the first climbers of the season to conquer the world’s fourth-highest peak.
Name list of Fixing Team:
1) Tenjing Sherpa – Makalu-1🇳🇵
2) Phurtenje Sherpa -Makalu 2 🇳🇵
3) Ngima Tashi Sherpa -Thame-5🇳🇵
4) Fura Tshering Sherpa – Thame-5🇳🇵
5) Tenging Gyaljen Sherpa – Phortse -4 🇳🇵
6) Furba kusang Sherpa- Makalu -2🇳🇵
The six were part of the team that fixed rope to the summit of Lhotse just 3 days ago!