Everest / Lhotse / Nuptse 2022 updates from the ‘Himalayan Guides Nepal’ Team! Primarily working with Madison Mountaineering.
The first team of climbers(6 international climbers and 4 sherpas) reached the summit of Mt. Nuptse (7861m) at 2:30 pm, becoming the first climbers of the season to conquer Mt. Nuptse.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of them.
The following members summited Mt. Nuptse earlier today.
1. Timothy John Mosedale – UK
2. Steven Douglas Graham – UK
3. Jay John Whiting – UK
4. Garrett Madisson – USA
5. Chase Allen Merriam – USA
6. Rebecca Jane Ferry – UK
7. Aang Phurba Sherpa – Yaphu – 9, Sankhuwasabha
8. Dawa Phurten Bhote – Hatia-3, Sankhuwasabha
9. Dawa Tenji Sherpa – Silichung, Sankhuwasabha
10. Pemba Chhiri Sherpa – Gorakhani, Solukhumbu
PUJA DAY AT EVEREST BASECAMP
Our everest team for 2022 Seeking blessings for the successful and safe Everest expedition of spring 2022.
It is done every year before the expedition starts.
Now the team will start going up to camp 1 and 2 for rotation before the eventual summit push. Let’s go and conquer the mountain now. And wishing you all a very happy easter filled with plenty of love and happiness.